In the coming days, I will be offering a weekly commentary called "Surveying the Senior Landscape with Lisa Stockdale." In other words, I will be offering my opinion. If there is a particular topic you would like to see discussed, please let me know. My ears are always open. I welcome your comments, criticisms and maybe even the occasional amen. Stay tuned.
Saturday, September 28, 2013
Surveying the Senior Landscape with Lisa Stockdale
In the coming days, I will be offering a weekly commentary called "Surveying the Senior Landscape with Lisa Stockdale." In other words, I will be offering my opinion. If there is a particular topic you would like to see discussed, please let me know. My ears are always open. I welcome your comments, criticisms and maybe even the occasional amen. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five Tips for Better Sun Safety
Waterproof Patio Furniture Covers for more information on outdoor table covers Summer is winding down but UV rays and heat may still po...
-
I am 97 and homeless. What are you going to do about? You could ease your conscience by patting me on the shoulder and offering a sympathe...
-
Waterproof Patio Furniture Covers for more information on outdoor table covers Summer is winding down but UV rays and heat may still po...
-
. The following is taken from an excerpt delivered at the top of the hour on Senior Agenda on 10/3/13. Listen here. The views and opinion...
No comments:
Post a Comment